Six Six One Rage Elbow Guards
Six Six One Rage Elbow Guards:
Keep your wings protected with the light and durable Six Six One Rage Elbow Guards. We all know how bad a swell-bow can be, but it's usually not as bad as heavy, bulky elbow pads. That's why the Rage elbow guards are built from perforated neoprene for breathability. Stretch mesh on the insides of the elbows provides freedom of movement, which is only enhanced by the pre-curved anatomic fit. That means that you get a barely-there feel, with the protection of a hardshell pad. And they're finished with Kevlar panels for durability. Consider this your official clearance to go nuts.
The Six Six One Rage Elbow Guards are available in four sizes from Small to X-Large and in the color Black.
- [paneling] stretch Kevlar
- Protection Area:
- Closure System:
- Recommended Use:
- Freeride, Bike Park
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.