SUGOi Versa Bike Jacket - Women's
SUGOi Versa Bike Jacket - Women's:
Formerly offered only in a cut designed for runners, the Sugoi Versa Jacket for Women has made the transition to the bike. It has been a staple for the ambulatory for some time, but now Sugoi has updated the functional performance that so many of us have come to rely on with a bike-specific fit that better accommodates your position in the saddle.
The Versa is made from Sugoi's Argon fabric, a tear-resistant shield against external water that still manages to evacuate moisture from the inside. It'll keep you comfortable in rainy, cool conditions; however, in the even that it does overheat or the temperature doesn't call for full coverage, the Versa can be converted to a vest courtesy of its magnetically attached sleeves. It also has a rear, zippered pocket for storing the sleeves, so you can pull them off mid-ride as the conditions change or after you warm up. Reflective elements help keep you visible in low-light conditions.
The Versa Bike Jacket - Women's is available in five sizes ranging from X-Small to X-Large in the colors Super Pink and True Blue.
- Argon (ripstop polyester)
- fall, winter, spring
- 1 rear zippered
- Recommended Use:
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.