Louis Garneau Neo Power Fit 7in Short - Women's
Average Product Reviews (1 Review)
Louis Garneau Neo Power Fit 7in Short - Women's:
Say hello to simple and functional, say hello to the Louis Garneau Women's Neo Power Fit Short. Built using a blend of Lycra Power and Power Mesh material, the Neo Power Short wicks moisture away from skin to keep you dry and comfortable even when you're suffering. Garneau's AirZone chamois features a four-way stretch material that follows the contours of the body, while multi-density foam provides ample padding in all the right areas. Finished off with Powerband compressive cuffs, the Neo Power only comes up short on your legs—7 inches to be exact.
- HuggFit waist is wide and won't pinch or bind skin
- No seams on the inside of the legs irritation-free rides
- 10-panel design wraps your lower half for a super-sleek fit
- Back and bottom reflective logos for added safety in low light
- Lycra Power, Power Mesh (85% polyester, 15% spandex)
- 7 in
- yes, AirZone
- Recommended Use:
- training, racing
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
May 23, 2013
Comfortable, functional short
I've worn these shorts a handful of times on 30+ mile rides. The waistband is wide and comfortable. The fabric is thin, but not too thin or overly stretchy. No issues with chafing. The chamois is not my favorite (I really like my old Pearl Izumis) but it does a pretty good job of cushioning the tender bits. It doesn't give me a saggy bottom, which is a plus. I'm 5'7", 165 lb and I got the XL, which fits great.