Six Six One EVO Elbow Guards
Six Six One EVO Elbow Guards:
Protection that takes away from the riding experience can be a downer, and that's why Six Six One uses a pre-molded D3O pad for protection. It's low-profile, flexible, and naturally fits the elbow so it stays in place better than traditional pads. This allows effortless steering, and while D3) is flexible, under an impact, it instantly hardens to prevent injury.
The pad is constructed form Cordura for breathability and comfort with Kevlar panels for durability and abrasion resistance. Hook and loop closures ensure the Evo Elbow guard is easy to put on and take off. The Six Six One Evo Elbow Guard comes in sizes Small through X-Large.
- cordura, kevlar, D3O
- hook-and-loop strap
- Protection Area:
- Recommended Use:
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 1 year
|US Shoe Size||6-8||8-10||10-12|
|Open-Face Helmets/Hats (Recon)|
|Full-Face Helmets (Evo,Evo Carbon)|
|Elbow Pads (Rage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Knee Pads (Evo, Rage, Rampage, Riot, Rhythm, Comp, DJ)|
|Body Armor (Pressure Suits, Core Saver, Air Vest)|
(73.7 - 81.3cm)
(88.9 - 101.6cm)
(104.1 - 116.8cm)
(121.9 - 127.0cm)
(58.4 - 68.6cm)
(68.6 - 78.7cm)
(78.7 - 88.9cm)
(106.7 - 111.8cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your thigh above your knee.
- Measure around the fullest part of your calf.
- Measure around the fullest part of your bicep above your elbow.
- Measure around the fullest part of your forearm below your elbow.
- Head Circumference:
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.