Capo Monviso Jersey
Capo Monviso Jersey:
Garish, sponsor-laden jerseys have nothing on the Capo Monviso Jersey. Tailored perfection provides a fit that is head turning to the nth degree.
Capo built the Monviso around the advanced fabric concepts of the top-end Volta and Drago kits, but without using as many fabric panels in the physical jersey's construction. It is constructed primarily of a lightweight and highly elastic Carbon ATS microfiber in the main panels, and a stretch mesh in the underarms. A durable and equally elastic warp-knit fabric in the arms and back reinforces potential contact points — should you ever suffer a fall. This fabric combination provides excellent freedom of movement and helps the jersey retain a comfortable ergonomic shape at every moment during your ride. Carbon threads in the fabric assist with moisture transfer and speed its drying time.
Each hem and seam of the jersey is carefully folded and taped to eliminate potential irritation points. A full-length zipper provides ventilation when the sun blazes down. Three back pockets hold all of your riding essentials and a small, zippered pocket secures your ID card and cash.
The Capo Monviso Jersey comes in fives sizes from Small to XX-Large and in the colors White and Black.
- Carbon ATS
- form fit
- spring, summer
- 3 back pockets, 1 back zippered
- Recommended Use:
- road racing, training
- Manufacturer Warranty:
- 30 days
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.