- This application has been built for Microsoft Windows XP users.
- The alert requires Microsoft .net 2.0 Framework.
- Click "Download"
- Click the installation icon
- The alert will show on start up of your computer
- Open Control Panel
- Click "Add/Remove Programs"
- Scroll to "CL Desktop Alert"
- Click "Change/Remove"
- Icon alerts you of a missed notification
- Automated software upgrade notification
- Push-pin feature so Alert window stays on your screen
We send this email every night at midnight, dropping clues about what’s going up over the next 24 hours. Subscribe.
We have two ways to unsubscribe from the Derailleur:
- Login to Chainlove
- Then click "Mail Preferences"
- Uncheck the box(es) for "Derailleur"
- Click "Update"
- Forward a Derailleur email to the unsubscribe address at the bottom of the email
More information on RSS
- RSS is a simple, easy-to-use method for distributing online content.
- Sign up by downloading an RSS reader from our "Recommended Readers" section.
- Click the "get feeds" button.
- Select your reader from the drop down at the top.
We recommend readers that allow you to set message-checking frequency to 30 seconds. We do not recommend Google FeedFetcher for this reason.
People around our office like these readers:
How to set your reader checking frequency
- Bloglines with the Bloglines Notifier
- This is the optimal reader as it notifies you when a new item goes live.
- Firefox Livebooks with the RSS Ticker extension
- Your browser must be active to see the notification.
Steps for changing the update frequency to 30 seconds are as follows:
- Right-click Bloglines Notifier icon in system tray.
- Select "Settings".
- Change "Check messages every" to 30 seconds.
- Click Okay.
- Firefox Livebookmarks with RSS Ticker extension
- Open the Firefox browser.
- Click the "Tools" menu and then select "Add-ons".
- Highlight "RSS Ticker" and then click the Options button.
- Click the "Advanced" tab.
- Under "Update Frequency" choose "30" from the drop-down menu.