One Industries Ion Shorts - Men's
One Industries Ion Shorts - Men's:
Constructed from a lightweight and durable blend of polyester and polyurethane, One Industries' Ion Shorts provide effortless four-way stretch in a non-bulky cut. This lets riders drive modern long-and-low mountain bikes with unrestricted body English.
The cut and fabric also help avoid snagging of the saddle-nose when maneuvering around the cockpit and, when using all the trail, they resist grabby trailside vegetation. If you do get intimate with scrub oak or find yourself rubber-side up on sandstone, the poly blend is woven with a ripstop, reinforced weave to prevent the Ion Shorts from becoming tattered rags. Intended for the height of the riding season, the Ions also feature mesh panels to provide plenty of ventilation.
One Industries includes a liner with the Ion, which ensures support through a comfort chamois and encourages bloodflow and muscle recovery through a compressive fit. It's constructed from a wicking blend of nylon and polyester to keep you dry and irritation-free. The elastic waistband is wide to securely hold the liner in place, and it plays nicely with the dual waist adjusters found on the body of the Ion Shorts.
The Ion Shorts' pockets are low-profile and situated to promote pedaling without annoyance, and they have both an optics wipe and media port to keep things clear and streamlined.
The One Industries Ion Shorts are available in two colors, Chartreuse and Black, with sizes ranging from 28 to 38.
- [body] 88% polyester, 12% polyurethane; [liner] 70% polyester, 30% nylon
- yes, Blaster
- Removable Chamois:
- Recommended Use:
|Jerseys - Bike|
|Jerseys - MX|
|Front Length from Shoulder||27in|
|Pants - MX|
|Hat Size||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||6 3/4 - 7||7 - 7 1/4||7 1/4 - 7 1/2||7 1/2 - 7 3/4||7 3/4 - 8|
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
- Measure around the fullest part of your body at the top of your legs.
- Using pants that fit well, measure the crotch seam to the bottom of the leg.
- Measure from the center of your back to your wrist with arms held out.
- Measure over waistband of pants. If between sizes, order the larger size.
- Measure around your head where your hat would fit comfortably.
- Measure around your hand at the widest point excluding the thumb.